Centers for Medicaid & Medicare information available here:
Child Care Licensing information available here:
Harvest America information available here:
Women, Infant, & Children information available here:
INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19
- Kansas Adopts CDC's Guidance on Mask-Wearing, Physical Distance - Updated 5/13/2021
- Daily Activities and Going Out (CDC) - Updated 4/14/2021
- Gove County Resolutions 2020-15 - Updated 8/17/20
- Gove County Resolutions 2020-12, 13, 14 - Updated 8/3/20
- How to Wear Face Coverings
- News Release - Updated 7/1/20
- Travel-Related Quarantine Guidelines - Updated 7/1/20
- Tips for Home Quarantine - Updated 6/29/20
- Gove County Opening Plan - Updated 5/29/20
- KBC COVID-19 & Breastfeeding Information
The Gove County Health Department is seeking volunteers for public health and other local emergencies. We use a system called K-SERV (Kansas System for the Early Registration of Volunteers). Anyone age 16 and older can be a volunteer. You do not have to be a doctor or nurse to register on K-SERV. Valuable time is saved when volunteers register before an emergency or disaster occurs. The goal of K-SERV is to have volunteers who can respond quickly to an emergency.
We are living in an unprecedented time due to COVID-19 and volunteers will be needed when a vaccine is available. In Gove County, most likely we will have a mass vaccination clinic for our county similar to the Point of Dispensing (POD) clinics we held several years ago during flu season. There are many jobs that need to be filled in a clinic of this magnitude. Some examples include: greeters, registration, medical evaluation and education, vaccination, form collection and security. Education to these roles is provided. Another advantage of volunteering is being able to receive the vaccine before the dispensing clinic opens.
To register on K-SERV, go to: www.kdheks.gov/it_systems. Then click on the K-SERV logo on the right hand side of the page. You will see: “Don’t have an account? Sign up.” Complete all the questions and submit your registration electronically. It will be important to write down your user name and password as you register. If you don’t have access to the internet, or have questions about registering, please feel free to call the Health Department at 785-754-5049 during regular business hours. Thank you in advance for your service!