Set up & Billing
GENERAL SOLID WASTE GUIDELINES
Effective January 1, 2016, there will be a charge on all property that is occupied. The recipient of the solid waste bill is the OWNER of the property, not the tenant.
The following items WILL NOT be picked up by the trash truck, but may be disposed of at the landfill FREE OF CHARGE:
- Televisions and Computer Monitors
- Large Appliances (Freon Removed)
- Yard Waste (tree branches, leaves, grass clippings)
- Automotive Batteries
- Used Oil
- Hazardous Waste (pesticides, solvents, oil-based paints, caustics, acids, flammable or explosive materials, etc.)
The following items WILL NOT be picked up by the trash truck, but may be disposed of at the landfill FOR A FEE:
- Construction and demolition waste
TRASH PICKUP SCHEDULE
Every town has its own recycle trailer that is available for use every day of the week.
West of Main in
East of Main in Quinter